I want to be a professional triathlete! My reasons why are listed below. If you happen to be a professional, please don’t disillusion me, just let me dream…
1. I would get paid to work out all day.
2. I could eat a lot of food and eat it often.
3. Naps in the middle of the day are acceptable when you are a professional athlete.
4. Post workout recoveries. (hot tubs, ice baths, and massages!)
5. Events are held at really cool locations. (think Kona, Hawaii)
6. I could wear sweats all day and, as my friend Mandy said, call them my work clothes.
7. Gear can be written off as a business expense. (my new $12,000 Trek tri bike, yup business expense!)
8. My own personal coach to plan my day and motivate me.
9. I would have a six pack!
10. I would have more than 5.3 people reading my blog because I would actually know what I was talking about on the subject.
Question: What is your dream job and how do you imagine it?